DR. RICHARD BEHAM
- B.S. Natural Sciences; Xavier University; Cincinnati, Ohio; 1977-1981.
- M.D.; Medical College of Ohio at Toledo; Toledo, Ohio; 1982-1986.
- Internship/Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics; St. Thomas Medical Center and Children's Hospital Medical Center; Akron, Ohio; 1986-1990.
- Endocrinology Fellowship; Department of Medicine, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation; Cleveland, Ohio; 1990-1992.
- Endocrine & Diabetes Care Center (EDCC); Toledo, Ohio; 1995-Present.
- Assistant Staff Member; Department of Endocrinology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation; Cleveland, Ohio; 1992-1994.
- Innova Medical Services, Endocrinology; 1991-1995.
Current Hospital Memberships:
- St. Anne's Mercy Hospital.
- The Toledo Hospital.
- American Board of Internal Medicine.
- American Board of Pediatrics.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism.